比基尼时间9周

How are the weeks going by so fast!I have just over 2 months to get into shape,and I feel like this week I have gone backwards,with  Easter eggs,烤晚餐an afternoon tea party and a fair few glasses of Prosecco.

现在是我开始遵循训练计划的时候了,为了让自己在5月份的10公里中达到个人最佳状态(我不小心在两周内报名了3个10公里!),and for the London-Brighton bike ride.Tomorrow I'll post my training plan for the next couple of weeks,although I am technologically challenged so it will probably not be an ‘easy to download' number like you see on other blogs.I'll work on it!!

So here are the stats:

起始重量(25/03/13):66.7kg
今天的体重(2013年4月2日):65.4公斤

所以这是1.3公斤的减肥,显然,我对任何减肥都很满意。But I don't think I deserve that much in a week,especially not this week,所以我认为这可能是保水。Something I have been working hard on this week is drinking enough water,减少加工食品,and that is obviously working!!

我一直在选择健康的午餐,包括我最喜欢的餐馆的大沙拉,Pure.These are so big that I usually save half for lunch the following day,and top it up with a few handfuls of spinach.

I am making sure that I am snacking on fruit,especially in the afternoons,and although I do still indulge in a little bit of chocolate with a cup of tea at 4.30,I am fine with it.All eaten at my desk 🙁

Things that that I think are working towards my weight loss goal,把一瓶水放在我桌上,增加我喝的水的量,在健身房参加午餐班。Fitting more exercise into my schedule is helping me burn calories as well as make healthy choices after the gym!加上水让我觉得饱足和水分充足,my skin is already looking better too- bonus!!

Goals for next week include sticking to my training plan,当我和朋友们出去的时候做出好的选择。对另一杯酒说“是”太容易了,or to sharing plate of chips when everyone else is. I need to keep focused,and not be afraid to be laughed at,我知道我会感到坚强,如果我坚持下去的话,9个星期内就会有自信和自信。

What are your goals this week?They could be exercise,饮食,work based?当你试图保持健康的生活平衡时,你最挣扎的是什么??

14 Comments

1. 2nd April 2013 / 2:30 pm

本周的目标不是乳制品,no bread,more classes at the gym and start couch to 5K!!

我最大的挣扎是适度——我要么是全力以赴要么一无所获——要么是我超棒,100%不吃东西,要么是我想在周末吃什么喝什么。Need to learn a bit of balance I think as neither of those options are ideal!!

• 2013年4月3日上午9:28

I agree with you 必威betwayabout my weekends,在一周的时间里做出健康的选择更容易,then ruin your hard work come friday night!!

2. 2nd April 2013 / 4:32 pm

我这周的目标也是多喝水,多吃点东西!对我来说,最难的部分是我的朋友点了一些绝对美味的东西,当我和他们一样多吃的时候,我会觉得很奇怪。!

• 3rd April 2013 / 9:36 am

Totally agree- especially with fries or a dessert!!

3. 2013年4月2日下午4:49

My goals this week are lots of stretching,foam rolling and to stop pushing myself so hard!I'm struggling with a few niggles,真的不想让自己退出游戏!不过,理智是很难的,lol 🙂

• 2013年4月3日上午9:37

泡沫滚滚就像天堂和地狱!Keep at it,这是值得的!!

4. 2013年4月2日下午6:00

听起来你每天都在做很好的选择,I think most of us find the holidays hard but as long as we get back on the healthy wagon I get the feeling that it will work out 🙂

我这周的目标是健康的零食。我完全赞成吃零食,但似乎仍然缺乏自制力来做出“正确”的零食选择,所以这应该是一个很好的解决办法。

PS that Easter chocolate cake from your last post looks absolutely deadly.In the best kind-of-deadly way 😉

• 3rd April 2013 / 9:40 am

Thanks,the cake was very deadly,especially the chocolate fingers around the outside.I am certainly a snacker so healthy snacking is key,一定要在你的手提包里放些健康的零食,书桌,cupboard or wherever they will be on hand so that you don't succumb to a less healthy choice!!

5. 2nd April 2013 / 8:46 pm

Hello,,

我有一个关于你博客的问题,必威betwaycould you please email me?谢谢!!!

梅兰妮

6. KW
    2nd April 2013 / 9:30 pm

我这周的目标是再跑一次(这两周我休息的时间太多了)。go to yoga twice this week,and have fun at my first ever yoga retreat.

顺便说一句,that cake looks amazing.我得试一下。哇!你们为成人做复活节狩猎是多么有趣啊。

• 3rd April 2013 / 9:41 am

adult easter egg hunts are the best,especially when there are no kids to take the eggs!!

7. 2013年4月2日/10:01 PM

My goal is to have a good distance run this week.I have been doing shorter runs because I've been 必威官网running short on time.Eating lunch at your desk is no fun (I know all too well).

• 3rd April 2013 / 9:41 am

often I find that a short,interval session is even more tiring than a long run!!

8. 3rd April 2013 / 7:55 pm

Sounds like good goals,I drink so much green tea but need to drink more plain water,should be a bit easier now the weather is improving!!