Kilimanjaro Machame Route Day 3

G Adventures Machame Route Kilimanjaro

由于路线上允许的适应环境,machame路线很受欢迎——第3天我们走到熔岩营地,大约4600米,回到巴兰科营地,at 3900m,covering 必威betwayabout 10Km in 8 hours.

The going was a bit more undulating,trekking East from the Shira Plateau across the ‘Garden of the Senecios',在阿尔卑斯山低处的荒原上航行。尽管有强烈的太阳,风还是在大地上猛烈地刮着,使大地十分寒冷。I think we all suffered a little with sun/wind burn by the end of the day.

G Adventures Machame Route Kilimanjaro

Machame Route Kilimanjaro G Adventures

我们打包的午餐是在一个风很大的熔岩营地吃的,some groups were camping here,whilst our guide also let us know that some people who are suffering from altitude sickness have to spend some time napping and recovering before making their way to Baranco camp.Luckily no-one in our group was feeling any effects from the altitude,我们很高兴能离开寒冷的地方。

从山上下来是个很好的休息,我们可以加快脚步,and actually it was the first time our group split into two,我们中的一些人在下坡路上前进。It was pretty rocky and steep going down so required a lot of concentration to stay on two feet and not on my bum.

With 必威betwayabout half an hour to go before reaching camp,我们看到一些熟悉的面孔朝我们走来……是一些搬运工(他们给自己起了G战士的绰号)来拿我们的包,和我们一起走到营地。My porter,戴维was always so full of smiles,用蹩脚的英语聊天,谈论他要成为一名导游的学习情况(以下必威betway为前一天的照片)。

G Adventures Kilimanjaro Machame Route

G Adventures Machame Route Kilimanjaro

一旦我们到达营地,it was all 必威betwayabout recovering from the day,在凌乱的帐篷里享受热巧克力和爆米花,然后在外面凉快一点。我们的团队相处得很好——当我自己报名参加团体旅游时,我确实很担心,必威betwaybut I really lucked out.We all chatted non-stop from start to finish,开玩笑,laughing and talking despite the long,tiring days.我和其他女孩特别亲近,Katie and Jaqs,给我们所有匹配的法国辫子,以覆盖我们的油腻的山头发!!

IMG101037

G Adventures Machame Route Kilimanjaro

我的视频from Kilimanjaro is live – would love if you could give it a watch and let me know what you what you think!!

12 Comments

1. 15th August 2016 / 8:25 am

噢,查理,这太神奇了,我这么久都想这么做!!多冒险啊,bet you'll never forget it!!

• 夏洛特
      15th August 2016 / 8:33 pm

你一定要做到,所以很值得的。!

2. 快乐妈妈
    2016年8月15日上午10:34

非常,very cool.What an amazing adventure!!

3. 15th August 2016 / 12:20 pm

Congrats Charlie!!!真的,I feel like now that I've watched your video,我不需要真的去!虽然看起来很神奇,def.not on my bucket list.Glad you made it and enjoyed the whole experience!x

• 夏洛特
      2016年8月15日/下午8:32

Haha thanks!!!

• 夏洛特
      15th August 2016 / 8:31 pm

Thanks Anne – I absolutely loved it (although the summit was brutal!)

4. 15th August 2016 / 8:51 pm

很棒的视频!Looks like an amazing time and a major accomplishment.你的头痛消失了吗?When I did the Inca Trail in Peru,I had a terrible altitude-induced headache that didn't go away — no matter how much water I drank,我吃了什么止痛药,or how many coca leaves I chewed on — for more than a day until we reduced our altitude.But I hope yours went away quickly and/or was made bearable by the awesome views from the summit!!

5. 15th August 2016 / 10:53 pm

祝贺你!!!!!Aaaah so many memories from watching your video.I want to do it all over again.很高兴你能登上顶峰,并且有这么好的经历。这是一个现实生活中的成就,你应该感到骄傲。And if anyone asks,the answer is yes: this is harder than a marathon 🙂

6. 2016年8月20日/下午4:22

Amazing!那些景色…哇!!
    喜欢VLOG——这是一项多么了不起的成就!!

7. 21st August 2016 / 3:16 pm

Amazing!!Really enjoyed watching your video!What an achievement,做得好!Just curious,你用什么来拍摄你的视频??

• 2016年8月22日上午8:20

谢谢您!!I just used an iPhone for this for ease,although I did bring my Panasonic Lumi camera and did take 1 or 2 of the vids with that!!